Thursday, May 17, 2007

Recent Purchases

Sheesh. I've been so busy building and terra forming my new region (yay me!) AND shopping, but I havent spent any time of this little side project of mine. Making use of my shopping knowledge. Basically, I can tell you where to find anything. Almost. 99% of the time, I can give you store names off the top of my head. I love the Fashion Emergency group on Second Life, its really helpful to me. I do my best to make suggestions there as well.

At any rate. Here are the things I have purchased recently that should be mentioned. :)

Chinese Takeout Box Earrings! Yes!!! How cute is that. You can find them in Amour, at Turnstyle. Her main store is in Imjin. They're super cute. *also check out her Orcabessa earrings. Very summery and colorful.*

Emma Gilmour makes cute vintage t's at Surf City. I bought the Little Miss Helpful for 70L. Very appropriate. :)

Amaretto has new body shimmers. Sparkleyyyy. They layer as an undershirt and are perfect with a nice summer dress or gown.

Have you ever wanted Overalls? Go to Panjen. Shes made two versions, ripped and... not ripped. Sexy without a shirt too :)

Cakes hairstyle, Sting, is very cute for a short smart do, but Naughtys Untamed (a mens style) is a nice alternative. I like the flexi in the front much better on Lost Thereians style.

Theres other things I've purchased, it never ends. If there is a support group for people like me, please let me know. We can get together for group therapy. More shopping :)

I'll post some pictures later. For now I feel better that Ive posted something. Even if nobody reads it! :P

No comments: