Sunday, May 6, 2007

Supporting SL Creators


Welcome to another blog about Second Life fashion. *sigh* If anything, this will be fun for me however, should you enjoy reading this too, then its even better. Plus, this will justify my spending habit for the better of SL's fashionistas. And as much as I love the bigger stores wears, I have a soft spot for the lesser known, out of the ordinary work. Hence the inspiration for my blog, I'll be trying to focus much of my ideas on them.

So enjoy what comes of it.
Hopefully a big shopping spree for you:) -I.
What I am currently wearing....

Top - Sweet Geranium - From Icing in Mischief
Pants - "PINK" Jeans in Chalk from G.L.A.M
Studded Leather Sandals in white from Boing Fromage.
Large Jewel Ring from Yummy in Tableau.
Hair is Anisa in Smoke from ETD.
May Earrings from Miriel in Silver & Pink
Nails in Smokey Red by Robin Sojourner

What I probably wont be modeling are skins, because of the cost and demo skins would be look tacky. So, my own is called Diana in Deep Tan tone from Cryogen and it is theee best skin I have ever owned. :)

Now get going, you have shopping to do!

No comments: